My wife, Amy makes the best Peach Cobbler. Saturday, I finally found her the perfect vessel to bake it in. It is a 100-year-old Griswold "Chicken Frier". So now, her cobbler looks as cool and rustic as it tastes. She made it last night for a church function and once again brought home an empty pan. It is easy and cheap to make.
Here is your chance to target those inner thighs. This workout will blast some serious energy into your thighs, making sure to stick to the thighs and only the thighs. Know how to target your thighs the right way and how to transform them to be fit by following this great workout.
Try these delicious grilled pineapple turkey burgers for a satisfying meal that is also healthy! The pineapple gives it a great twist!
GRILLED PINEAPPLE TURKEY BURGERS
20-oz package extra lean ground turkey
2 TB liquid aminos (such as Bragg)
¼ cup red bell pepper, chopped
¼ cup red onion, chopped
¼ tsp ground black pepper
1 tsp thyme seasoning
4 pineapple slices, approx 1/2 inch thick
How to Prepare
1. Preheat the grill to medium-high.
2. Combine ground turkey, liquid aminos, pepper, onion, black pepper, and thyme in large bowl and mix thoroughly until all ingredients are well distributed.
3. Divide turkey mixture into 4 equal portions and form into burger patties.
4. Put on a plate; grab the 4 pineapple slices and head to the grill.
5. Place the burgers and the pineapple slices on the grill (the pineapple will cook for the same amount of time as the burgers to soften up and get that yummy smoky flavor).
6. After approximately 8 minutes, flip the burgers and the pineapple slices (the underside should be nice and brown).
7. After approximately 4 minutes, place one pineapple slice onto the top of each burger.
8. Cook for an additional 3-5 minutes, or until burgers are cooked thoroughly and no longer pink in the center.
9. Turn off the grill. Using a long spatula, carefully remove the burgers from the grill (don’t lose those pineapples!) and onto a plate.
10. Eat ‘em up! Yum!! Enjoy
Per burger (makes 4 burgers): 185 calories, 33 grams protein, 9 grams carbohydrates, 2 grams fat.
Okay okay here it is. The all-in-one guide to losing weight! These tasks aren’t easy, they take a lot of work and patience, but here they are. If you follow this guide correctly, you will see your results. If you refrain from certain tips or only do a few, don’t expect as much results. Give this guide a try and see what really works for you!